The ISPUP Professional Internship Program is managed by the Secretariat.
Professional Internships have two different modes:
- Access to Professional Associations:
- The stages of access to professional associations, namely Professional Association of Nutritionists or Psychologists are established in accordance with the statutes of each Professional Order.
- They are unpaid internships.
- They have an average duration of six months.
- Supporting employment;
- Maximum of 12 months' duration;
- They are paid internships;
- Are carried out under a program of support and incentive for employment;
- They are funded by the Portuguese Institute of Employment and Training (IEFP);
Applications can be accepted, according to the needs presented by the institution.
At the moment, there are not available applications for professional internships.
Any further clarification, please contact the Secretariat.